I have always loved mythology, particularly Greek mythology. In fact, I was obsessed with it as a child due to my love of Xena: Warrior Princess and Hercules: The Legendary Journeys. I am starting the YA Mythology Challenge to encourage the reading of young adult titles that incorporate mythology (Greek, Egyptian, Norse, etc.) into their story lines.Participants:
- The challenge will run from June 12, 2011 – December 31, 2011.
- There are 3 different levels:
- Half-blood: Read 5 books that incorporate mythology
- Minor god: Read 10 books that incorporate mythology
- Olympian: Read 15+ books that incorporate mythology
- You can join anytime by filling out the form below
- If you are a blogger, you must write a sign-up post that links back to this challenge page (Feel free to use the image above as a button).
- If you are not a blogger, just leave a link to your account on Goodreads, Twitter, Facebook, LibrayThing, etc.
Here is a list of books that qualify for the challenge: http://www.goodreads.com/list/user_vote/782167
Feel free to add to it or let me know if I missed anything!
For Those About to Read...